As part of Big Roman Week 2016, the Corbie Inn at Corbiehall in Bo’ness is hosting an Italian Night on Thursday, September 22.
The menu for the evening is published below. An three-course meal is on offer. The meal will be followed by a talk from Dr Lyn Wilson of the Scottish Ten project.
Tickets, priced £17.50, are available from the venue.
Italian Night – Menu
- Minestrone Soup
- Panfried Garlic Mushrooms Medley
[sitting on a bed of homemade bread]
- Homemade Meat balls in a Neapolitan Stew
- Grilled Cod with a sweet Onion Sauce served on Mediterranean vegetables and Potatoes.
- Chicken stuffed with Applewood Smoked Cheese wrapped in Parma Ham topped with rich white wine sauce, served with vegetables and Potatoes.
- Penne Amatriciana (Typical Roman spicy dish)
- Mediterranean Vegetable Risotto
- White Chocolate Cheesecake
At the Corbie Inn, Corbiehall, Bo’ness, EH51 0AS, from 7 p.m. on September 22. Book via the venue, tel. 01506 825307. More on the Corbie Inn website.